This week’s specials: how to visit the biggest football event of the year for free, how to turn $1,600 into $ 200,000,000 when you’re only 23 and kick-start other people’s careers, and more!
The Victory is only 2 days away!
Hurry up to join FBS Football Journey contest before March 15!
In just 2 days, 55 luckiest traders will pack their bags to a free trip to Russia and get ready for VIP service and roaring tribunes at the greatest football event of 2018!
There are 2 days left till the end of the contest – make the most of it, trade and go to the football trip you will never forget!
The winner takes it all!
Weekly Economic Calendar
- Mar. 13, 14:30 MT time – US CPI
- Consumer inflation is one of the most important economic indicators for the USD. This release will offer an opportunity to trade on news.
- March 14, 14:30 MT time – US PPI and Retail Sales
- It’s another crucial block of American statistics. The stronger the US economy, the better chances to strengthen the USD will have in these difficult times.
- Mar. 14, 23:45 MT time – New Zealand’s GDP
- New Zealand will publish economic growth figures for the last quarter. It will be an important driver of the NZD.
The incredible story of Richard Dennis, the genius of commodity trading
You probably heard of Richard J. Dennis, a commodities speculation pioneer who used to be the world’s best trader for more than a decade.
This guy was around 23 years old when he borrowed $1,600 and turned it into $200 million in about 10 years of trading commodities.
He was a millionaire trader at the age of 26, and he believed that successful trading can be taught. So, he hired and trained 21 men and 2 women.
Dennis taught this group (known as Turtles) a simple trend-following system for only two weeks.
Then, he gave each of them $1,000,000 of his own money to manage.
FBS analysts made a new video about the things that move the Forex market.
Watch it to get trading tips and recommendations!