This week, FBS wants to share a bunch of exclusive materials: a mind-blowing video report on FBS 9th birthday party; hedge fund legend’s thoughts about success (priceless hints and tips included!); fresh and hot economic calendar to help you make the best market decisions, and a bunch of unexpectedly wise Forex insights picked from… your favorite anime shows. Read on!
FBS TRADERS PARTY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDITION
On February 11, 2018, FBS threw one of the greatest Traders Parties in history while celebrating company’s 9th birthday. The event was held in the city of Surabaya, Indonesia, and its participants will surely remember this day for years to come.
There were top celebrity performances, raffle drawings, and hi-tech gifts – all to manifest that we got so far, and we’re not going to stop!
Your loyalty, trust, and passion for success has been our #1 motivation for all these years, and we used it to create an unrivaled brokerage service that empowers millions of traders.
WEEKLY ECONOMIC CALENDAR
What’s happening in the world and how to use it to progress as a Forex trader? Find the answers in FBS economic calendar!
- Feb. 27, 15:30 MT time – Core Durable Goods Orders
- This is one of the several important releases for the USD this week. American currency had rough times recently. If the figures exceed expectations, the positive impact on the US dollar will be big.
- Feb. 28, 12:00 MT time – European CPI Flash Estimate
- Wednesday will bring the most recent consumer inflation figures from the euro area. The higher the CPI, the better for the euro
- March 1, 02:30 MT time – Australian Private Capital Expenditure
- It’s a leading indicator of Australian economic health released only once in a quarter. The AUD usually makes big swings after the release.
ROCKSTAR TRADER STEVEN COHEN’S SECRETS
Did you happen to hear about the hedge fund legend, a man ranked as the 72nd richest man in the world by Forbes?
Steven Cohen achieved celebrity status in the hedge-fund world, eclipsing many outstanding Forex traders with his hair-trigger approach to trading that was extraordinary profitable.
He opened a brokerage account with $1,000 through the help of a friend when he was a student, got a job as a junior trader in the options department at Gruntal & Co. making $100,000 of profits a day by the age of 25, and then started his own company that managed $14 billion in equity as of 2009. The Wall Street Journal called him the “hedge fund king”, and he ranked 94th in Time’s list of 100 most influential people in 2010.
WHAT ANIME CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT FOREX TRADING
If you explore the latest Forex strategies and Expert advisors’ names, you would see a lot of anime references such as Naruto naming. And there are reasons for that! In fact, attentive anime fans can pick a bunch of great trading insights and ideas in their favorite shows.
Check out trading advises from the old dragon Fafnir of the “Little Witch Academia”, and learn what the story of Jo-Jo can secretly teach the newbies!